Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions you must agree to when contributing an image.
- When you contribute an image, a hyperlink will be created from your contribution to
your website. This hyperlink will exist for a minimum period of three years from the completion
or termination (see below) of the "Million Pound Fridge Magnet" project.
- You must be or have the agreement of the copyright owner before contributing an image.
- By contributing an image you or the copyright owner agree for it to be reproduced in the
context of the "Million Pound Fridge Magnet" image and you or the copyright owner
will make no legal or financial claim with respect to the ownership of or revenues made from the
"Million Pound Fridge Magnet" image or the "Million Pound Fridge Magnet" website.
- By contributing your image you will not own or have right to reproduce any part of the
"Million Pound Fridge Magnet" image without prior consent from William Coppock.
- The copyright owner of the "Million Pound Fridge Magnet" image and Website is William
- Before completion of the "Million Pound Fridge Magnet" image you
may request that your image be withdrawn or modified at any time. Should you
do so you will have 28 days to provide a new image. After this time the space
previously reserved for your image will become available again and there will
be no refund.
- There will be a 28 day cooling off period between the completion of the "Million Pound Fridge Magnet" image
and the production of the fridge magnets and any other media. All contributors will be notified by
e-mail. This is the last chance for any individuals or organisations to object to their contribution
being reproduced before I go into production.
- Once the "Million Pound Fridge Magnet" has gone into production images cannot be
altered or removed.
- While the aim of this project is to produce a collage that represents the people and industries of
the 21st century I will not permit images or links to websites depicting pornography, religious hatred
or scenes of an illegal or unpleasant nature, despite those being quite representative of the 21st
All images and hyperlinks will be screened.
- If your contribution is rejected for any reason you will have 28 days to provide an alternate
image or hyperlink. After this time the space you have paid for will be made
available again. There will be no refunds.
- If the content of the website linked to by your contribution is altered to contain
pornography, religious hatred or scenes of an illegal or unpleasant nature then the link will be
removed. You will be notified and have 28 days to provide an alternate hyperlink. After this
time and provided the "Million Pound Fridge Magnet" image is not complete your image will
be removed and the space previously reserved for your image will
become available again. There will be no refund.
- You may request your hyperlink be updated or changed at any time prior to or
following the completion of the project. The same rules on content
- Space for images is sold in 10 x 10 pixel blocks. So purchases are in multiples of £100.
- When blocks are purchased they must all touch one another and any blocks enclosed within the
boundary must be included (no hollow shapes). Other than that there is no restriction on the shape
of the contribution.
- Images should be submitted as gif, jpeg, bmp, or png and should fit into the template provided
to you at the time of purchase. Animated images will not be accepted.
- The link to your website should be a http:// or https:// style link.
- Should the "Million Pound Fridge Magnet" project fail to make progress
within two years of its commencement, the 11th June 2007, then the project may
terminated and contributors will be notified. The image and hyperlinks will still remain on-line
for a minimum period of three years from that time and a termination notice will be published on the
©2007 William Coppock. All rights reserved.